2023 CAN-AM Outlander 850
PERFORMANCE BEYOND ITS PRICE.
Take command of unmatched all-terrain performance with the new 2019 Outlander ATV. Wider, revised suspension makes the most of legendary Rotax power and tows up to 1,650 lb. (750 kg).
- SOLID TRANSMISSION: Continuously Variable Transmission - Select your gear, squeeze the throttle—and go—Can-Am Outlander CVT transmission delivers as much power as you need. Now with recalibrated engine braking for more precise control in hilly terrain.
- OPTIMIZED AIRFLOW: Reengineered Vented Side Panels - Every part was examined and inspected to see if it could improve rider comfort—even the side panels and inner fenders now offers better engine ventilation and airflow.
- TECH THAT COUNTS: Tri-mode Intelligent Throttle Control - Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC) is how the Outlander and its 850 Rotax engine feel so responsive and controllable. With Standard, Work, and Sport modes, iTC throttle-by-wire helps smooth power delivery off-road.
- LEADING ENGINE TECHNOLOGY: Powerful & proven Rotax engine line-up - Class-leading Rotax V-Twin engines in 78-hp (850) the Outlander puts all its torque down with responsive throttle, a signature roar, and power to spare.
- INNOVATIVE SUSPENSION SETUP: Tortional Trailing Arm Independent rear suspension - With wheels moving up and down in parallel motion and pivoting points located under the seat, you get maximum stability and the driving experience to the limit.
TOWING & HAULING
- CAPABLE TOWING & HAULING: Industry-leading 1,650-lb towing capacity - It’s more than numbers: capable of hauling an impressive 1,650-lb (750 kg), dual-level trunk and front and rear racks with LinQ mounts make the Outlander a fast, efficient, powerful companion for work and play.