2023 SKI-DOO SUMMIT EDGE 154-850 ETEC 3.0 ES
CONQUER WHAT OTHERS CAN'T
When winter urges to push a little harder, explore a little deeper, the 2023 Summit Edge is the answer. Built on the new REV Gen5 platform, the Edge makes hill climbs, treelines or open powder bowls more epic with its agile, effortless handling and addicting Rotax power.
NOTE: We are updating model data as it becomes available. Please see your local dealership for model option combinations and applicable pricing.
- THE MOST ADVANCED RIDE ON SNOW: REV Gen5 Platform - The next Revolution. Deep-snow specific design elements drastically elevate the ride with an inspiring appearance, reduced weight and improved technical performance to enhance the overall riding experience.
- ENDLESS POWER: 850 E-TEC Turbo R / 850 E-TEC - Summit snowmobiles are powered by one of two Rotax 2-stroke engines - including the most powerful factory-built 2-stroke turbo, the 850 E-TEC Turbo R at 180 hp. Each offers instant response and seamless power.
- CARVES WITH YOU: tMotion X & tMotion XT rear suspensions - Two new suspensions that set the standard in deep snow agility and confidence. Refined geometry, weight savings and increased travel maximize ride quality in all conditions.
- PRECISE AND PREDICTABLE: RAS 3 Front Suspension - High precision and highly predictable. The RAS 3 front suspension is designed to easily initiate a side hill and track straight and true whether riding trees, carving meadows or riding the trail to your favourite playground.
- EASIEST STARTING: E-TEC SHOT Starter - Push-button starting with almost no added weight. After an initial pull-start, the engine charges an ultra capacitor. Pushing the handlebar SHOT button for subsequent starts uses energy stored in the ultra capacitor to turn the magneto into an electric motor that rotates the flywheel, and with E-TEC technology, starts the engine. Eliminates nearly 20 lb. (9 kg) compared to conventional electric start. SHOT starting is only possible with Ski-Doo-exclusive E-TEC technology.