2023 CAN-AM SPYDER F3 LTD
When it’s time for an extended cruise, the Spyder F3 Limited is the perfect choice. Enjoy the infotainment system, more comfort and additional cargo space for your long adventures.
- MODERN DISPLAY AND INTEGRATED BRP AUDIO: Available large, panoramic 7.8-inch LCD that’s legible in all conditions. Showing gauges, functions and menus, it’s an intuitive display system that rules the open road.
- CONNECTED VEHICLE APPS: Rider-focused technology: use your favourite apps when riding with BRP GO!, including Genius Map† and Sygic† directions, plus the popular live digital music platform Dash Radio†.
- ROTAX 1330 ACE ENGINE: Spyder F3 responds to your every command: are you touring up to 252 miles (406 km) on a single tank* or using its Rotax 3-cylinder engine for maximum torque on winding roads?
- VEHICLE STABILITY SYSTEM: Rider-focused safety suite: stability control developed in partnership with BOSCH†, anti-lock brakes (ABS), plus traction control are the confidence-inspiring features that keep Spyder F3 planted to the road.
- DYNAMIC ELECTRIC ASSIST FOR ALL RIDERS: Turn with ease: Electronically-controlled power steering makes handling the Spyder F3 a joy, and responds with more or less assistance depending on your speed.
- STANDARD ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM FOR SPYDER: Kept on lock: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) protects the Can-Am Spyder F3 from theft & unauthorized use. Without the specific coded D.E.S.S. key, a Spyder F3 won’t start.
- STANDARD SEMI-AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Shift your way with index finger & thumb control paddle shifter—or just cruise. A hydraulic clutch offers the perfect balance of comfort and fuel economy.
- WORLD-CLASS BREMBO BRAKE SYSTEM: No-fade performance: Brembo’s Spyder-specific braking system is a non-negotiable upgrade that delivers impressive stopping power and consistency in all conditions.
- STANDARD ECO MODE SMART ASSIST: Whether it’s for a relaxed daily commute or to stretch fuel stops on a road trip, ECO Mode Smart Assist helps you optimize your shifting behaviour to spend more time riding—and less time at the pump.