2023 CAN-AM Spyder RT Limited
Experience unrivaled touring comfort in luxury that fits your style. The Spyder RT Limited features integrated, vehicle-optimized smartphone apps, a long-distance seat, and many more features designed for the ultimate adventure for two.
- SMOOTH OPERATOR: 6-speed semi-automatic transmission - Shift your way with an index finger & thumb control paddle shifter—or just cruise. The hydraulic clutch offers a perfect balance of comfort and fuel economy.
- DIGITAL THEFT PROTECTION: Standard anti-theft system for Spyder - Kept on lock: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) protects the Can-Am Spyder RT from theft & unauthorized use. Without the specific coded D.E.S.S. key, a Spyder RT won’t start.
- SAFE, CONTROLLED STOPS: Premium Brembo brake system - No-fade performance: Brembo’s Spyder RT-specific braking system gives impressive stopping power and consistency in all conditions.
- ENHANCE YOUR RIDE: Connected vehicle apps - Intuitive technology: use your favourite apps when riding with BRP GO!, including Genius Map† and Sygic† directions, plus the popular live digital music platform Dash Radio†.
ECO MODE SMART ASSIST
- SAVOR EVERY MILE: Standard ECO Mode Smart Assist - Whether a relaxed cruise or to stretch fuel stops on a road trip, ECO Mode Smart Assist helps you optimize your shifting behaviour to spend more time riding—and less time at the pump.
- FRONT RUNNER: ROTAX 1330 ACE engine - Spyder RT responds to your every command, whether touring up to 252 miles (406 km) on a single tank* or using its Rotax 3-cylinder engine for maximum acceleration on winding roads. *BRP internal testing
PANORAMIC LCD DISPLAY
- AT A GLANCE: Modern display and integrated BRP Audio - Large, panoramic 7.8-inch LCD for all RT models rules the open road. Legible in all conditions, it’s an intuitive display system designed for riders, by riders.
- HANDLES WITH EASE: Dynamic electric assist for all riders - Electronically-controlled power steering makes handling the Spyder RT a joy, and responds with more or less assistance depending on your speed.
VEHICLE STABILITY SYSTEM
- IMPRESSIVE TRACTION: Vehicle Stability System - Rider-focused safety: anti-lock brakes (ABS), traction and stability control co-developed with BOSCH†. These confidence-inspiring features ensure Spyder RT stays planted as the conditions evolve.