2024 HONDA SHADOW AERO
Classic cruisers are so popular because they’re so comfortable—the low seat and low center of gravity, the laid-back riding position, the no-rush way they make their power. And our Honda Shadow Aero hits it out of the park on all counts, and throws in the kind of reliability, fit, finish, and overall refinement nobody else can match. Case in point: every 2024 Shadow Aero gets a larger rear disc brake that not only works great but integrates into the bike’s look flawlessly. Add in the performance our three-valve cylinder-head design brings, maintenance-reducing features like shaft final drive, and the Aero’s classic good looks and you can see why this bike is so popular. For 2024 it’s available in two versions, the Shadow Aero and the Shadow Aero ABS, with anti-lock brakes. Either way, it’s a bike that brings old school cool to your garage.
- COMFORTABLE SADDLE: Broad, low-slung solo seat features a detachable passenger seat.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: The Aero’s low seat height makes flat-footing it at stoplights or in parking lots a breeze. And the Aero’s narrow seat/tank junction makes it feel even lower.
- FIVE-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Wide-ratio five-speed transmission lets you cruise the boulevard at a low, unhurried pace, yet allows you to hop on the highway without revving the engine through the roof.
- SHAFT FINAL DRIVE: Clean, efficient, proven, and low maintenance. Shaft final drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. You never have to worry about lubrication or adjustment out on the road. And an added plus: it helps keep your bike cleaner, too.
- V-TWIN ENGINE: Nothing pumps out the torque like a big V-twin. The Aero’s power makes it perfect for around-town cruising, commutes and casual weekend-long rides.
- PROGRAMMED FUEL INJECTION (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Shadow's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- THREE-VALVE DUAL-PLUG COMBUSTION CHAMBER: It’s the best of both worlds: The three-valve combustion chambers used on many of our V-twin cruisers feature two intake valves and one exhaust, helping them breathe efficiently to boost both horsepower and torque.
- 2-INTO-2 EXHAUST SYSTEM: Sleek pipes feature bullet-style mufflers for that classic cruiser style of yesteryear. Large-diameter head pipes and the 2-into-2 system design combine to put out true, V-twin cruiser sound.
- TANK-MOUNTED INSTRUMENTS: A key element of the Shadow Aero’s look are the tank-mounted instruments. Set in a gorgeous chromed pod and complemented by the chromed fuel-filler cap, they really set off the bike’s classic lines.
- BLACKED-OUT STYLING: The closer you look at a Shadow Aero, the better it looks. That’s because the styling is so unified. Check out the way the blacked-out engine, rims, and frame all work together visually.
- CHROME HIGHLIGHTS: Chrome highlights include cylinder-head covers, air-cleaner cover, engine sidecovers, brake and clutch-lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, handlebar, rear shock covers and more.
- FULL FRONT FENDER: A wide metal front fender gives the Aero a classic styling touch.
- SPOKED WHEELS: Spoked wheels give the Aero a classic look.