2024 HONDA Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe
The biggest difference between our Honda Pioneer 700 and the Pioneer 700-4? The 700-4 features our exclusive in-bed QuickFlip® seating. It lets you carry two passengers safely in the bed, and when you don’t need the seats they fold flat for a tilt bed that’s super versatile. And for 2024 the Pioneer 700-4 even comes in three great trim levels: our “standard” model (if you can call a SxS with this many features “standard”), the Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe (with Electric Power Steering, paddle shifters, aluminum wheels, bed lights, and a 12-volt accessory outlet) and our Pioneer 700-4 Forest edition (with a pre-installed Warn VRX45 Winch, Electric Power Steering, paddle shifters, aluminum wheels, more under-dash storage, and much more). All three feature tilt beds and the same 675cc engine. Don’t need the extra passenger seating?
- TILITNG STEERING WHEEL: Standard on all Pioneer 700-4 models, adding a tilt feature to the steering wheel makes getting in and out a lot easier. The instrument pod tilts with the wheel, too.
- CONTOURED BENCH SEAT: One of the most-used components of the Pioneer 700-4 is the bench seat itself. So we gave it a durable covering that can withstand the frequent entry and exit of passengers, and the elements.
- INDEPENDENT DOUBLE-WISHBONE FRONT SUSPENSION: Just like our rear suspension, the independent double-wishbone front suspension features dual-rate springs for smooth riding, superior handling and all-day comfort. And with 7.9-inches of travel, you can navigate the kind of rocky, rutted and uneven territory other side-by-sides can’t.
- ADJUSTABLE PRELOAD REAR SHOCKS: You don’t want to compromise on handling, particularly when hauling heavy loads—and with our preload rear shocks, you don’t have to. The fully-independent rear suspension features a dual-rate spring and boasts 9.1-inches of travel. So even when loaded to the max, you’re assured predictable handling performance.
- AT/MT MODE AND PADDLE SHIFTERS: With the Honda Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe, you can let the automatic transmission shift for you, or you can take charge and choose which gear you want for yourself via the steering column mounted paddle shifters—you can even shift from auto to manual (AT to MT) on the fly!
- HONDA AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: A vehicle this versatile demands a transmission that’s ready for anything, as well as our famous Honda reliability. With a heavy-duty torque converter and three hydraulic clutches, you get smooth shifts, a steady stream of power, and engine braking. Meanwhile, the two-stage shift map further optimizes power and torque delivery, even at higher RPM ranges.
- ELECTRIC POWER STEERING (EPS): Our Honda Electric Power Steering has always been a groundbreaking innovation, especially with its next-generation brushless motor, and return-to-center function.
- RUGGED 675CC LIQUID-COOLED ENGINE: Power to go further, and to keep on going. That’s what the 675cc four-stroke single delivers. Rubber-mounted for less cabin vibration. Fuel-injected for reliable starts and performance in inclement weather. And proven reliability for hunting down thrill after thrill.
- 1,000-POUND BED CAPACITY: In many ways, this isn’t just a side-by-side. It’s a solution. Take the cargo bed—the 1,000-pound capacity is among the tops in the industry, and it’s made of a strong, durable construction. That means more cargo in fewer trips, saving you time. Now that’s smart.
- 1,500-POUND TOWING CAPACITY: Sometimes you need to tow things. Like, up to 1,500 pounds of things. So we gave the Pioneer 700-4 a robust three-quarter-ton towing capacity—strong enough to handle some of those jobs you’d normally use a tractor for.