2023 SEADOO GTI SE 170 IBR, IDF, AUDIO
Fun Made easy
The GTI SE is where family fun goes bigger and better with more comfort and convenience. Standard features include boarding ladder, touring seat, variable trim and an optional 100 watts of Bluetooth premium audio.
- Boarding ladder, RF D.E.S.S.™ Key, Large front storage, Watertight phone compartment, LinQ® attachment system, Wide-Angle Mirrors, Handle grip with Palm Rests, Foot well Carpets, Large swim platform, Tow hook,
- PLAYFUL YET PREDICTABLE: Polytec Gen II material - The GTI hull design delivers loads of fun and is easy to drive with a confident, predictable ride. Robust Polytec material reduces the weight of the watercraft to deliver outsized performance and efficiency. Plus, it’s more scratch-resistant than fiberglass.
- INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE: Stop sooner and dock with ease - Exclusive to Sea-Doo, the iBR system lets you stop sooner for greater peace of mind and offers more control and maneuverability in tight areas like marinas and boat ramps. Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety. *Based on BRP internal testing with models without iBR.
- PICK YOUR POWER: Engine Options - Choose from one of two proven Rotax engines all offering reliability, fun performance and fuel economy: the 1630 ACE with 170 hp. Equipped with the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology.
- LARGE FRONT STORAGE: With watertight phone compartment - An impressive 38 gallons of sealed storage space allows riders to safely stow plenty of those must-have items for a full day of fun. Snorkel gear, towels and tow ropes have a home all their own while your phone is protected from the elements.
- EXTRA SPACE AND VERSATILITY: Swim Platform with LinQ system - Large swim platform offers enhanced stability and more comfort. It’s the perfect place to lounge or prep for water sports and makes reboarding a breeze. Included LinQ attachment points add even more versatility.
- VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM (VTS™): Precision tuning - Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers.