2023 Sea-Doo GTX 300
A Ride Above, Indulge yourself in every ride
All the versatility you'll find on the other GTX models - plentiful space, removable seat, direct access storage, 100 watts of Bluetooth audio and LinQ accessories - all powered by 300 supercharged Rotax horsepower.
- BLUETOOTH AUDIO-PREMIUM SYSTEM: Your Personal Soundtrack - Ride to your own beat with the 100W optional BRP Audio-Premium System. Waterproof, fully integrated Bluetooth sound with the remote pad on the left speaker, you can quickly change songs and volume (optional).
- UNMATCHED COMFORT AND VERSATILITY: Ergo lock Seat - Stepped seat design is narrow at the front for a natural riding position and wider towards the rear for maximum comfort. Rear portion can be removed for more lounge space, sunbathing or a table for two.
- INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE: The Industry’s first and most intuitive on-water brake - Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
LARGE SWIM PLATFORM
- MORE USEABLE SPACE: Configurable. Comfortable. Ground-breaking. - The largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it's perfect for lounging, prepping for water sports and re-boarding. Includes LinQ accessory system for ultimate versatility.
- ROTAX ENGINE OPTIONS: Pick your power - Choose from one of three proven Rotax engines all offering reliability, fun performance and fuel economy: the 1630 ACE with 300 hp. All equipped with the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology.
- STABLE AND PREDICTABLE: Innovative Performance - The benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance. The ST3 platform offers easy boarding, plenty of space to move about on deck and superior confidence.
- DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE: With watertight phone compartment - All your gear within arm's reach thanks to a 25.3 US gal (96 L) front storage area, easily accessible from a seated position. Simply raise the handlebars to access essentials for any adventure. A watertight compartment with integrated USB port allows your devices to stay charged—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
- VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM (VTS™): Precision tuning - Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers.