GTX FISH TROPHY 170 IBR, IDF, Audio
Game On, Built for the world's most dedicated anglers
Watercraft enthusiasts and fishing fanatics have dreamed about the FishPro Trophy with exclusive features that perfectly embody what it means to eat, sleep and breathe fishing.
When the sight of a bent over rod stirs the adrenaline, there’s one watercraft built to feed that passion. The FishPro Trophy is tournament-level fishing in every aspect ingeniously designed features in a PWC.
- STAY PUT: Easy-Access Anchoring - The convenient anchoring system neatly stowes an anchor in an ideal location. Easily within reach, it's quick to access and easy to manage from the seat when you want to stay on the fish
- HULL TYPE: ST3™ Hull
- iDF – Intelligent Debris-Free Pump System, Garmin† 7′′ touchscreen GPS & fish finder, Advanced battery system, Rear Deck Extension with LinQ®, Quick-connect live well, LinQ® fishing cooler (13.5 US gal / 51 L), Anchoring system, 5 fishing rod holders, Angled gunwale footrests, VTS™ (Variable Trim System), Boarding Ladder, RF D.E.S.S.™ Key, Direct-access front storage, Storage bin orgnanizer, Watertight phone compartment, Two sets of LinQ® attachment points, Wide-Angle Mirrors, Handle grip with Palm Rests, Foot well Carpets, 2 LinQ® front supports, Cup holder, Tilt steering, Ski tow eye
- HIGH AND DRY: iDF Intelligent Debris Free Pump System - Ingenious iDF system allows riders to clear clogged intakes without getting wet. With the push of a button, your valuable ride time is maximized.
- ROTAX 1630 ACE - 170 HP: Thrilling power. Amazingly efficient - The Rotax® 1630 ACE™ - 170 is the most powerful naturally aspirated Rotax engine ever on a Sea-Doo watercraft. Plenty of top-end speed to get on the fish fast and highly efficient, all-day fun and excitement are always on tap.
- STABLE AND PREDICTABLE HULL: Innovative Performance - The benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance. The ST3 platform offers easy boarding, plenty of space to move about on deck and superior confidence.
- DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE: With watertight phone compartment - All your gear within arm's reach thanks to a 25.3 US gal (96 L) front storage area, easily accessible from a seated position. Simply raise the handlebars to access all the essentials for the day's adventures. Containers a bin organizer helps with the quick access items whilst a watertight compartment with integrated USB port allows your devices to stay charged—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
- FULLY CONNECTED: Immerse Yourself - Full-color 7.8-inch display with incredible visibility and a new level of functionality. Bluetooth, USB and smartphone app integration provides music, weather, navigation and more. The 100W waterproof, fully integrated BRP Bluetooth Audio Premium system completes an exceptional on-board experience.